Monday, February 11, 2008

Toot-Toot

I'm gonna blow my own horn here in saying that I was approached by 2 different online "travel sites" asking for permission to post a particualr photo of mine. They're nothing big, not like travelocity or hotels,com, just smaller sites. Unknown sites. Look, this is the pic:

It was quite surprising since I didn't do any submitting. I guess these folk just roam the flickr country side looking for suitable free photos for their blogs. I was even more surprised that they chose that pic because, gee, it wasn't the best in my bunch. At least I didn't think so!


As a thanks to group one, here's a link to them, Schmaps. If you want to see the pic in it's new setting, ya have to search for the pic posting under "sights and attractions" and "Mid City". Group two won't have it posted til April-ish, so if it actually happens, I'll let y'all know.

No comments: